Monday, Sept. 20, 2021
Today, the New Jersey Lottery announced that a winning million-dollar Mega-Millions ticket was sold in Belleville, NJ.
- The ticket was purchased at Pat’s Deli, 7 Newark Avenue, Belleville
- The winner matched 5 of the 5 white-ball numbers.
Friday, Sept. 17, Mega Millions Ticket
- Winning numbers: 17, 32, 40, 59, 61
- Gold Mega Ball: 18
- Megaplier Multiplier: 03
Third Prize Winners
- 20 players matched 4 of the 5 white-ball numbers
- Each of those tickets is worth $500
- 2 of those 20 players used the Megaplier option which multiplied the prize won to $1,500
46,627 other New Jersey players took home $196,084 in prizes ranging from $2 to $600.
Next Drawing: Tuesday, September 21, at 11pm
- MegaMillions Jackpot Rolls to $432,000,000
- All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45pm to participate in the drawing.
- MegaMillions tickets cost $2 each; the Megaplier option costs an extra $1 per play
- Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Follow on Newsbreak
Thank you for reading.
- To follow: Sign in to Create an Account:
For further information:
James A. Carey, Jr., Executive Director
Lawrence Park Complex, 1333 Brunswick Avenue Circle, Trenton, NJ 08648
“The New Jersey Lottery is committed to providing revenue-generating entertainment products to help protect the retirement benefits of those who serve our communities, including New Jersey's teachers, police officers, firefighters, and other public employees. We accomplish this through the responsible sale of Lottery products and a dynamic public business enterprise built upon honesty, integrity, customer satisfaction, and private partnerships.”