An officer put on an impromptu musical show for a crowd in Fresno’s Tower District.
The Fresno Police Department shared a video of Officer Darling showing off his drumming skills outside of the Tower Theatre as bystanders watched and cheered him on.
This is the second time in the last couple of weeks that Officer Darling has been spotted playing the drums for the community.
Earlier this month, Officer Darling saw a man playing the drums near Blackstone and Ashlan avenues and couldn't pass up the opportunity to join the jam session.
“Our officers love serving our community as much as these community members loved Officer Darling’s drumming,” the Fresno Police Department wrote in a Facebook post.
- Walmart launches low-cost, private-brand insulin for diabetes patients
- Man arrested after racing vehicle on Highway 50
- City of Fresno to begin inspections of the Trails End mobile home park
- Maine reports 13 new cases of COVID-19, as case counts stay low
- 8-year-old boy hospitalized after accidentally shooting himself in hand at fresno home, police say
- high demand for ice in Hawaii leaves businesses, suppliers with a shortage
- Child tax credit: Monday is the deadline to pick one big payment over a monthly check
- Fire crews battle three-alarm structure fire in Fresno, officials say
- All 5 victims identified in deadly hot air balloon crash in New Mexico
- Fresno county clerk, Kus pushing for the recall to be a special election with a date in the fall
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.