Our children love spending time with us and sharing hobbies. Cooking is one of the best activities for bonding parent-child. Today, I will share my recipe for baked apples with you, a healthy and delicious meal that all children love.
● Four apples
● A cup of dried apricots
● A cup of apricot or peach juice
● Four tablespoons of chopped almonds.
●One tablespoon of sugar.
● For whoever wants vanilla ice cream and cream.
1. Cut the dried apricots into small cubes and soak in the juice overnight.
2. The next day, we heat the oven to between 200 and 220 degrees.
3. We wash the apples and remove the core, making a little more space.
4. We drain the dried apricots, mix them with the sugar and the almonds, and introduce the mixture in the hole of the apples.
5. We prick the skin of the apples several times with a knife.
6. We put the tray in the oven, at the lowest possible height, for about 20 or 30 minutes (depending on the size of the apples).
7. Accompanied with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, according to taste.