Bath & Body Works, Kroger, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Walmart, Trader Joe's, and Burger King. All these companies will drop popular food items from their menus and shelves. You grew up with these products. Some retired snacks were available for up to 23 years.
But retailers want space for new foods and bestsellers. In the future, following customer petitions, the items may become available again.
The brands do not have any plans to bring back products. Marketing teams are passing customer feedback along to management. There is a chance for product returns in the future depending on demand.
Scrapped Beloved Products
Dunkin' Donuts (source)
- Thin Mint Flavor Swirl
Bath & Body Works (source)
- Velvet Tuberose
- Juniper Breeze
- Country Apple
- Art Stuff Collection
- Creamy Luxe Collection
- Shower in a Bottle
- White Tea and Ginger
- Butterfly Flower
- Coco Shea Honey Collection
- P.B. Crisps by Planters
- Twisted Cheeto Puffs
- Yogos Bits
- McDonald's Snap Wrap
Burger King (source)
- Jalapeno Cheddar Bites
- Chicken Fries
Taco Bell (source)
- Quesarito (burrito wrapped in a quesadilla)
- Enchirto (burrito and an enchilada)
- Chocoladilla (tortilla stuffed with chocolate)
- Private Selection Sweet Southern Heat BBQ Kettle Chips
- 3D Doritos
- Jacked Buffalo Ranch Doritos
- Trader Joe's Salsa Verde Flavored Corn Tortilla Cips
- Archer Farms Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
- Lay's Wavy Fried Green Tomatoes
- Trader Joe's Ketchup Spud Crunchies
- Cheetos Salsa Con Queso
- Guacamole Doritos
- Sweet And Spicy BBQ Sun Chips
- Lay's Cheddar Bacon Mac And Cheese
- Cape Cod Back Bay Crab Seasoning
- Clancy's Limon Chips
- Kroger Kettle Cooked Cuban Sandwich Chips
Are any of your favorites on the list?
What do you think?
Comment your thoughts, and feel free to share this article on social media.
*Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. This article got written using accredited media reports. Below are affiliate links. *Advice Disclaimer: The article and the information contained herein are not intended to be a source of advice.*
Comments / 0