Steep discounts on some of the best beauty brands are already active.
Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner, and while some of the best deals may be on summer-focused products like patio furniture and swimwear, it's actually one of the best times of year to stock up on name-brand beauty products, too.
"Memorial Day weekend is a perfect time to revamp your makeup and skincare arsenal," shares Aly Walansky, a lifestyle journalist in New York who writes for Today.com, Forbes, and other women's-focused outlets. "All of us have been inside forever (or at least it feels like it) and I'm guessing a lot of us haven't been on top of cycling out our makeup and skincare every few months as we might have been in before-times. Now with people starting to go out and see each other again, maybe even travel, it's a good idea to start with fresh makeup and skincare products."
New York-based Beauty writer Amber Katz, whose bylines include Better Homes & Gardens and Rouge18 says, "Memorial Day weekend is summer’s unofficial kick-off! It’s the time to switch over to beachy hair, spf-infused products, and lighter formulas. I make sure to check out Sephora, Ulta, and Dermstore for Memorial Day deals. I’m always stocking up on Kosas and Ilia lipsticks, Saie tinted moisturizers and IGK’s incredible dry shampoo."
We've rounded up some of the best Memorial Day weekend beauty sales, deals, and bargains recommended by the pros. And no, you can't afford to miss out.
- "Ulta is right now, and through May 29, having their Gorgeous Hair event," says Walansky. "Each day for two weeks they have flash sales, and one of the online steals will be the T3 Convertible Collection, which on May 24 will be 50 percent off usual prices. This lets you customize your own sort of styling kit because you can switch off different barrels on the base, for whatever kind of waves or curls you want - ideal if you don't have space or budget for a bunch of different hair tools!"
- "The Hey Dewy portable humidifier is on sale this Memorial Day weekend (which is ideal because you can even travel with it)," Walansky adds, suggesting that it's great for those oscillating between hot New York weather and chilly, drying indoors air conditioning. "It's 20 percent off from May 28 through May 31 with code MemDay20."
Dozens of other beauty editor-approved MDW sales are happening, too.
- Sigma Beauty's customer appreciation event will run from May 28 through June 1 and offer 30 percent off everything sitewide. Stock up on basics, brushes, and gift sets at rock-bottom prices.
- Take 25 percent off everything AHAVA has to offer, including their Dead Sea mud masks, bath salts, and more now through July using code MASKING25 at checkout.
- Yensa, a beauty brand focused on superfood ingredients at affordable prices, is offering an additional 15 percent off sitewide from May 28 through 31 with code PERFECTANDPROTECT at checkout. The offer doesn't apply to bundles or travel sizes, but is valid on just about everything else.
- Cult-favorite color cosmetics from Purlisse will be offered at 20 percent off sitewide May 27 through 31 with code MEMORIALDAY2021 at checkout. May we suggest their totally epic Blush Glow BB Cheek Color? It's a game-changer.
- Brush on Block, everyone's favorite powder-formula sunblock, is offering 20 percent off select items from May 28 through 31.
- Take 30 percent off everything on the Catrice Cosmetics website May 28 through 31. Stock up on their epic lipglosses and other gorgeous, affordable color cosmetics.
- Take 30 percent off sitewide at PUR on Memorial Day weekend with code MEMDAY at checkout. Deals include best-selling color cosmetics, skincare favorites, and beauty editor favorites. Bonus: the deal is active starting May 27 ahead of the holiday.
- Starting today, NuMe pro-grade hair products will be up to 50 percent off retail prices. Take 40 percent off all styling tools, 50 percent off hair care, and 40 percent off accessories. Don't sleep on this one, because this brand makes some of the best hot tools on the market.
- Loum Beauty is already offering 25 percent off sitewide now through May 31. Load your cart up with spa-worthy serums, masks, tools, and more at a fraction of their retail prices.
- Take 35 percent off all the women's wellness goodies at LoveWellness.com now through June 1. The brand's best-selling Sparkle Fiber, Bye Bye Bloat, and Good Girl Probiotics are all included in the sale prices, so you can't lose.
- From May 28 through May 31, Lensabl is offering 20 percent off all lenses and Everyday Eyewear frames with code MD20, 25 percent off Lensabl+ annual subscriptions with code PLUS25, and 10 percent off contact lenses with code SEE10.
- From May 28 through May 31, Pact is offering up to 15 percent off sitewide, with beauty-enhancing favorites like underwear and eco-friendly pajamas all being on the menu.
- Load your life up with incredibly affordable sunglasses from Foster Grant, because they'll be offered at 40 percent off (yes, everything on the site) May 28 through 31 using code MEMORIAL40 at checkout.
Have other favorite Memorial Day weekend sales people should know about? Drop them in the comments section below so everyone can benefit.