Note From The Author
The opinion of the author is his own and has no affiliation with the topic that was included. Sources that are used in this article are the following: USPS and for information about individuals, he used Wikipedia.
According to Wikipedia, the United States Postal Service (USPS), also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service, is an independent agency of the executive branch of the federal government of the United States that is responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and the states that are associated with it.
Other names for the USPS include the Post Office, U.S. Mail, and Postal Service. It is one of the few governmental agencies that the Constitution of the United States of America gives express permission to operate.
As of the year 2021, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has a total workforce of 516,636 career workers and 136,531 non-career employees.
Recently, the USPS announced to temporarily suspend of service at the following post offices in Iowa:
- Bock, 1661 Wall Ave., 56313
- Brownton, 113 4th Ave. S, 55312
- Campbell, 510 5th St., 56522
- Cologne, 509 Paul Ave. S, 55322
- Fairmont, 490 S. State St., 56031
- Green Isle, 500 McGrann St., 55338
- Halstad, 229 2nd Ave. W, 56548
- Kent, 216 Main St., 56553
- Lester Prairie, 38 Juniper St. N, 55354
- Ogilvie, 200 N. Hill Ave., 56358
- Sanborn, 120 N. Main St., 56083
- Silver Lake, 113 Main St. W, 55381
- Stewart, 707 Hall St., 55385
- Wendell, 542 State Highway 55, 56590
Currently, the USPS hasn't sent out an update yet on these suspended pos offices and Maurice, 410 2nd St., 51036, and South Amana, 515 P St., 52334 are currently still doing regular business operations.
If you want to be sure about your personal situation I suggest you contact your local post office.
Thanks for reading this article. If there are any updates released I will keep you updated.
If you like my content, you can signup for my free newsletter below.
Comments / 0