Note From The Author
The opinion of the author is his own and has no affiliation with the topic that was included. Sources that are used in this article are the following: USPS and for information about individuals, he used Wikipedia.
According to Wikipedia, the United States Postal Service (USPS), also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service, is an independent agency of the executive branch of the federal government of the United States that is responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and the states that are associated with it.
Other names for the USPS include the Post Office, U.S. Mail, and Postal Service. It is one of the few governmental agencies that the Constitution of the United States of America gives express permission to operate.
As of the year 2021, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has a total workforce of 516,636 career workers and 136,531 non-career employees.
According to the January 31 service alert, several post offices in parts of Arkansas are being closed and suspended for service.
These are the ones that have closed doors:
- Bono at 306 Highway 63 N, 72416
- Caraway at 201 E Kentucky St, 72419
- Elizabeth at 4506 Elizabeth Rd, 72531
- Gameliel at 7621 Highway 101, 72537
- Geppat 17971 Highway 62 W, 72538
- Henderson at 13091 Highway 62 E, 72544
- Hickory Ridge at 132 S Flora St, 72347
- Parkin at 111 S Front St, 72373
- Sedgwick at 102 S Main St, 72465
- State Capitol Building at 500 Woodlane St Ste 136, 72201
- State University at 105 N Caraway Rd, 72467
- Sturkie at 5312 Sturkie Rd, 72578
- Viola at 9971 Highway 62 W, 72583
Thanks for reading.
If you like my content, you can signup for my free newsletter below.
Comments / 28