Male Plastic Surgery’s Dr. Doulgas Steinbrech has revealed his list of the 10 Most Desired Faces amongst male clients going into 2024.
These faces represent a spectrum of nationalities, facial focal points, and ages, but they all have one thing in common: they’re attractive and considered desirable to both men and women.
- 10. Jacob Elordi - Jacob Elordi is an Australian actor who has not gone unnoticed. Aside from his acting, he’s recognized for his chiseled jawline and blue eyes.
- 9. Idris Elba - Idris Elba is an English actor known for his gracefully aged looks and confidence. Steinbrech notes Elba’s “ strong jawline, piercing brown eyes, and chiseled nose [making] him one of the most desirable men in Hollywood.”
- 8. Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber is a Canadian performer and musician who has maintained his good looks as he transitioned from child star to superstar. His younger look, bad-boy personality, and charming smile have maintained the relevance of his name in Dr. Steinbrech’s offices.
- 7. Matt Bomer - Matt Bomer is an American actor who is known for his role in White Collar and Magic Mike movies, and is even more well known for his devilishly handsome features. Between his jawline, pouty lips, and cheekbones, he is clinically considered “desirable” by MPS.
- 6. Jung Kook - Jungkook is a South Korean K-Pop singer simultaneously known for his perfectly symmetrical eyes, cheekbones, and jawline. Additionally, his radiant complexion is a testament to his dedication to self-care and a healthy lifestyle.
- 5. Cristiano Ronaldo - Cristiano Ronaldo is a professional soccer player from Portugal who is inarguably considered to be one of the greatest players of all time. In addition to his confidence on the field, his handsome features and toned physique make him one of the most iconic men in the world.
- 4. David Beckham - David Beckham is a retired professional soccer player, businessman, and fashion icon whose reputation is notoriously preceded by his angelically sculpted jawline, blue eyes, and cheekbones. Beckham has been a certified hottie for decades, but his looks have become more requested in recent years in the offices of Dr. Steinbrech.
- 3. Ryan Gosling - Ryan Gosling is known for his role in The Notebook, amongst other iconic roles he’s scored due to his charm and good looks. Dr. Steinbrech notes Gosling's "soft brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and full lips” attributing to why his look is so desirable.
- 2. Chris Hemsworth - Chris Hemsworth is known for his heroic role as Thor, which has landed his look in the #2 spot on Dr. Steinbrech’s list of most requested faces going into 2024. Aside from having the superhero look nailed, his mighty aesthetic and manly features are extremely desirable amongst most men looking to undergo cosmetic procedures.
- 1. Brad Pitt - Brad Pitt has always been viewed as attractive, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that his features will still be the most sought-after in the coming year. Pitt is a classic example of manly, rugged looks. Between his jawline, perfectly sized nose, and captivating blue eyes, it’s likely Pitt’s features will continue to be desired for years to come.
Why are these men’s faces so desirable?
The main reasons include:
- How attractive these men are to women and the public.
- The roles they play in entertainment and society.
- The symmetry of their features.
In terms of physical features, symmetry is one of the most desirable qualities in attraction as it indicates strong genetics and a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, all the men have an ideal complexion with no blemishes, which alludes to the appearance of youth and the acknowledgment of skin/self-care. Lastly, all of the men featured in this story have full, healthy hairlines, which also indicates strong health and genetics.
Most importantly, all of these men behold extremely well-defined facial features. Their eye symmetry, brow bones, jawlines, cheekbones, and noses were all carved by angels (or plastic surgeons) and have epitomized a desirable masculine look. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Attraction is subjective, and no two people will be attracted to the same thing.
Regardless, there is no arguing that these 10 men are all nice to look at, and it’s obvious why their features are so desired.
Since beauty is subjective, and Dr. Steinbrech’s offices are located in different states across the US, we have to consider what other aesthetic medical professionals have to say about the list of faces going into 2024. In New Jersey, Dr. Ram Chandra of Anara MedSpa details the procedures involved to achieve the desired countenances behind each of these faces, and reminds readers that not all candidates are eligible for some of the procedures required to achieve the eye-catching chiseled features. Additionally, there are severe side effects to some of the procedures.
"Recent trends seem to favor full, youthful-looking faces. To achieve this look, candidates often consider lip and cheek fillers and non-surgical rhinoplasty to create a smoother, more contoured appearance. This emphasizes enhancements that improve features while simultaneously giving the illusion of no work being "done." Achieving these looks will also involve neurotoxin injections [Botox] for wrinkle reduction, brow lifts for a brighter appearance, and jawline definition for a more chiseled effect. Of course, a patient's unique facial features and desired outcomes are taken into account to create and achieve a personalized treatment plan. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to achieving an aesthetically pleasing face." – Dr. Steinbrech, Male Plastic Surgery
Ultimately, no one can guarantee a cut-and-dry outcome with any cosmetic procedure. Genetics and health play into a person's base face. Increasing or decreasing the size of a person’s skeletal structure is not possible overnight. Size and look can be adjusted, but nothing can authentically alter a person's bones or muscles without compromising nerves and facial expression. That being said, if someone wants Justin Beiber’s pouty lips and youthful jawline, they need to understand that these results cannot be achieved in a single doctor’s visit.