After nearly three years of restrictions and keeping our distance, to be able to go out and dance again is probably one of the most liberating and fun feelings!
Anyone looking for a night out with good drinks, great food, fun people, and DANCING will find a good time at any of the following places…
- BarCode in Elizabeth is one of the best clubs in the Tri-State in terms of live entertainment. The music pulses through BarCode making it an excellent spot to go dancing!
- D’jais in Belmar is one of the most famous bars in New Jersey after being featured on MTV’s “The Jersey Shore.” Every day the beach bar hosts dance contests, themed events, drink specials, and celebrity DJs. D’jais has an outdoor bar as well as an indoor bar, yet every weekend the place is still packed.
- The Headliner Oasis (Headliners) in Neptune City is another hot beach club. The pool at Headliners in the summer makes the venue an awesome place to go with friends. Headliners offers group specials for birthday celebrations, bachelorette parties, and plenty of other event packages.
- The Ashford of Jersey City is a multi-level club with a different 1920s New York ambiance on each level. The Ashford is an upscale venue and is considered one of the most unique spaces in New Jersey. They also have a rooftop and a secret tunnel…
- Club Feathers in River Edge is one of New Jersey’s oldest – and most fun – top-rated Gay and Lesbian bars. Feathers has been open for 43 years, so it’s safe to say they know how to party. Feathers offers the experience of New York’s vibrant gay culture at New Jersey prices.
- Six26 in Jersey City is one of the top-rated spots for a night out. They’re an LGBTQ club with a rooftop lounge that is open for brunch on the weekends and closes at 2 am every day.
- The Lobby in Elizabeth is where you go if you’re trying to dress up to go out. Their prices aren’t too steep but they enforce a pretty upscale dress code. If you want to enjoy dancing, music, and a drink… or two, stop into The Lobby.
- Marbella Lounge in Newark is a club with a deeply rooted culture. If you’re looking to dance, like actually dance, Marbella will have you dancing your booty off.
- Fernandes Steak House, specifically the one in Newark, has one of the coolest nightclubs and dancing spaces. The best part of Fernandes is the food, of course, but the Newark restaurant has an entire club – if you’re able to dance after eating their food! The club has a great ambiance and good drinks!
- Concourse Club in Wood-Ridge is more of a lounge than a dancing spot. In the event you’re not looking to be on your feet all night, this new spot in Wood-Ridge is trending amongst summer spots – especially because of their rooftop bar with an incredible view of the city.
Since alcohol is served at all of these venues, get to and from each place safely. Some of the locations have parking, and some do not. Use ride services if you plan on drinking, or have a designated driver. This also goes without saying, but it will be said, all locations are 21+.