If you love burgers, you need to try the Tremendo Burger at Pincho.
Centered around an eclectic menu of burgers and kebabs, Pincho has gone from an in-the-know locals’ secret to a well-known Miami concept, gracing many national foodie "must try" lists. Now, with ten South Florida locations, this unique concept serves elevated street food in vibrant, casual spaces – perfect for a lunch away from the office or a late-night bite with family or friends.
And their newest menu option is not to be missed, available throughout the entire month of June at Pincho locations across South Florida.
The out-of-the-box creation from the brand's director of culinary operations, Adrian Sanchez, is a masterful montrosity. It's not just any burger, however — but the very same one used to compete during Pincho's recent throwdown during the 2021 Food Network's South Beach Wine & Food Festival Heineken Burger Bash. Although they didn't take home the top prize this year, Pincho stands as the winner of the event's 2015 and 2019 "People’s Choice" award.
As tremendously delicious as its name suggests, the Tremendo Burger ($10) is a sight to behold. Served on a buttery, locally-baked brioche bun it features Pincho's 100% fresh beef patty topped with a slab of fried queso blanco, potato sticks, Funky sauce, and a hearty helping of homemade spicy guava bacon jam — a new topping specifically created for the competition.
Now, locals can get a taste of the signature SOBEWFF Pincho burger starting Tuesday, June 1 when the burger is added to the menu at all eight locations in Miami-Dade and Broward County. But hurry — it's only here for one month before before becoming a thing of burger legend. For more information visit pincho.com.
- 12590 SE 88th Street in West Kendall. Telephone: 305-501-2877
- 9251 W Flagler Street in Flagler. Telephone: 786-590-1455
- 12519 South Dixie Hwy in Pinecrest. Telephone: 786-592-2345
- 4950 W 12th Avenue in Hialeah. Telephone: 786-409-2818
- 30 Giralda Avenue in Coral Gables. Telephone: 305-446-5666
- 9860 SW 40th Street in Westchester. Telephone: 305-631-2038
- 155 N Hiatus Road in Pembroke Pines. Telephone: 754-888-9746
- 133 NW 136th Avenue in Sunrise. Telephone: 954-626-8999