Everyone's Favorite? Check!
Do you have a go to meal you know always turns out and everyone enjoys? If you do, this is another one to add to that list. If you don't, well here you go! I am not kidding when I tell you this is one of the easiest and most tasty recipes out there.
This easy 3-ingredient chicen recipe will quickly be your new go to meal after trying just one bite. Toss only 3 ingredients in an oven safe dish, and waalaa, you have yourself a flavorful meal that tastes like it took hours in the kitchen to make.
This recipe quickly became a fan favorite amoungst my family. It is the perfect dish for anyone to add to their recipe book and pass it on down from generation to generation. That's how it all got started in my family.
- 1 Full Chicken Breast
- 1 Jar of Apricot Jelly
- 1 Bottle of Catalina Dressing
- Green Peppers
- Pineapple Chunks or Slices
- Green Beans
1. Salt and pepper the chicken
2. Place the Chicken, Apricot Jelly, and Catalina Dressing in a oven safe dish
3. Cook the chicken at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or in a slow cooker on low for 3 hours
4. 15-20 minutes before the chicken is done, add in the green peppers and pineapple
5. Serve with rice and green beans, or any other veggies you choose
Tip: Use the sauce as a gravy over the chicken and rice. This is a must! :)
Photo By: Pexels
Want more recipes? Download the News Break app and follow, Becca Ballard, for more recipes weekly!