BY's Recipe: Salmon stew is simple to prepare and requires no cooking experience. Children under ten need adult supervision.
Servings: 6. Prep. Time: 15-20 minutes. Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes. Total Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes.
What you need
- Stove or Microware,
- 35-45 minutes.
- 2 pounds of fillet salmon (mushroom for vegans and vegetarians),
- Chopped tomatoes and onions.
- Chopped vegetables and fruits,
- Mushrooms for vegans and vegetarians,
- Salt or sugar to taste,
- Rosemary leaves or turmeric powder.
- Wash, clean, and dry the salmon,
- Cut or chop vegetables, fruits, and fish,
- Set them aside (see photo below).
- Use a medium-sized pot,
- Preheat the pot for a second,
- Add oil and heat for a few seconds,
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes,
- Add cut salmon, potatoes, and stir for a few seconds,
- Cover the pot and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add chopped onions and stir for about a minute,
- Cover the pot and slow cook for a few minutes,
- Add salt or sugar to taste,
- Add chopped vegetables or fruits and stir for a minute,
- Your meal is ready.
Serve with cooked rice or baked yam.
- Use a microwave-friendly bowl,
- Follow step 1,
- Always cover the pot after adding something,
- Add oil and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes,
- Add cut salmon and potatoes, stir, and cook for about 10 minutes,
- Add chopped vegetables, fruits, and cook for about 2 minutes,
- Add salt and stir for a few seconds,
- Cover the pot and cook for a few minutes.
Your meal is ready.
Be creative and do what works for you with salmon and vegetables. I recommend a personal chef if you choose not to prepare your meal or don't have the time to cook. Check Google for your local personal chef.
Are you a vegan or vegetarian? If yes, substitute salmon with mushroom.
Feel free to share the recipe.