BY's Recipe: Mushroom stir-fry with carrot is a plant-based meal. It can work for vegans, vegetarians, and healthy eaters. No cooking experience is required.
Servings:4. Prep. Time: 10-15 minutes. Cook Time: 15-20 minutes. Total Cooking Time:25-35 minutes.
- One cup of chopped carrot,
- Three cups of cut mushrooms,
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions,
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil,
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr powder.
- Salt or sugar to taste,
- Black pepper,
- Lemon juice to taste,
- Vegetable or fruit of your choice.
Mushroom stir-fry with carrot is a plant-based meal. It can work for vegans, vegetarians, and healthy eaters. No cooking experience is required. Children under ten need adult supervison.
- Chop onions and carrots,
- Clean and dry mushrooms.
- Preheat the frypan for a few seconds,
- Add oil,
- Stir-fry mushrooms for 3-5 minutes,
- Add chopped onion and carrot and sauté for a minute or two,
- Add salt and knorr powder and stir for a second,
- Cover the pot and cook for a few minutes.
- Add black pepper and stir for a few seconds,
- Lower the heat and cook for a minute or two,
- Your meal is ready (see the photo below).
Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!
Are you a meat eater? If yes, substitute mushroom with beef or seafood.
Feel free to share this recipe with your personal Chef.
Before you go
Mushroom stir-fry with carrot meal is easy to make, and no cooking experience is required. Children under ten need supervision from a parent or nanny. Mushroom stir-fry with carrot is a healthy food and can work for vegetarians, vegans, and healthy eaters.
What is your favorite food and why? Join the conversation below. Thank you for visiting.
Comments / 1