BY's Recipe: Seared salmon with spinach meal can work for many people. It is simple to make and requires no cooking experience. Children under eight need adult supervision.
What you need
- Stove or Microwave,
- Fry pan or a microwave-friendly flat plate,
- 25-35 minutes.
Servings: 2. Prep.Time: 5-10 minutes. Cook Time: 20-25 minutes. Total Cooking Time: 25-35. minutes.
- A pound of fillet salmon (frozen),
- 1/2 a pound of washed and cleaned baby spinach.
- Salt or sugar to taste,
- A teaspoon of extra virgin oil,
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Knorr power,
- Lemon juice to taste.
- Preheat the frypan for a few seconds,
- Add salmon and increase the heat,
- Sear for about 6 minutes,
- Flip over, decrease the heat, and cook for about 4 minutes,
- Check to make sure it is ready for your taste.
- Lower the heat and transfer the seared salmon to the plate,
- Sauté baby spinach and salmon oil for about 2-3 minutes,
- Add oil, salt, and lemon juice to taste, and stir for a few seconds,
- Your food is ready (see photo below),
- Serve with water or wine.
Seared salmon with spinach can work for many people. It's quick to prepare and requires no cooking experience. Children under eight need adult supervision.
- Use microwave friendly pan,
- Add salmon and cover the pan,
- At a high power level, sear the fish for about 6 minutes
- Flip over and cook for about 4 minutes,
- Transfer the fish to the dinner plate.
- Add spinach and stir for a few seconds,
- Add all the ingredients and stir for a minute,
- Cover the bowl and cook for about three minutes,
- Your meal is ready.
Serve with cooked rice. Enjoy!
Are you a vegan or vegetarian? If yes, substitute salmon with mushroom.
Feel free to share the recipe.
Before you go
Be creative and do what works for you with salmon and spinach. I recommend a personal chef if you choose not to prepare your meal or don't have the time to cook. Check Google for your local personal chef.
What recipe do you have in mind? I invite you to share it here. Thank you for visiting.
Comments / 1