BY's Recipe: Chicken noodles soup is easy to prepare and requires no cooking experience. Children under ten need adult supervision.
Servings: 4. Prep. Time: 10-15 minutes. Cook Time: 25-30 minutes. Total Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes.
What you need
- Stove or microwave,
- 35-45 minutes.
- 1/2 a pound of dry noodles,
- 2 cups of chicken stock,
- 1/2 a pound of cooked chicken,
- Chopped vegetables or fruits.
- Mushrooms for vegans and vegetarians,
- Salt or sugar to taste,
- 2 teaspoons of knorr or curry powder.
- Cut or chop your chicken,
- Cut or chop vegetables or fruits,
- Set them aside.
- Use a medium-sized pot,
- Add a half cup of water,
- Add chicken stock and chopped chicken,
- Stir and cook for about 13 minutes,
- Add salt and curry and stir for a few seconds.
- Add noodles, stir, and cook for about 5 minutes,
- Add chopped vegetables or fruits and stir for a few seconds,
- Cover the pot and cook for about 3 minutes,
- Your meal is ready (see the photo below).
Serve with bread or French fries.
- Use a microwave-friendly bowl,
- Follow step 1 and 3 lines of step 2,
- Stir and cook for about 10 minutes,
- Add dry noodles, stir, and cook for about 7 minutes,
- Add chopped vegetables, fruits, and curry, and cook for about 3 minutes,
- Add salt and stir for a few seconds,
- Cover the pot and cook for a few minutes,
- Your meal is ready.
Be creative and do what works for you with chicken and noodles. I recommend a personal chef if you choose not to prepare your meal or don't have the time to cook. Check Google for your local personal chef.
Chicken noodles soup requires no cooking experience and many people can prepare it. Children under ten need adult supervision.
Are you a vegan or vegetarian? If yes, substitute chicken with mushroom.
Feel free to share the recipe.
I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for visiting.
Comments / 3