NEW ORLEANS, LA - Satya Dattagupta was named senior vice president and dean of admission for Enrollment Management as well as Graduate and Pre-College Strategy in June by the Division of Enrollment Management.
In this new role, Dattagupta will support and grow the recruitment and retention of prospective undergraduate and graduate students starting in middle school.
Dattagupta will collaborate with the newly formed Admission Leadership Council on critical admission issues and assist Tulane to recruit the best and most diverse students from around the world. The members of the council are:
- Leila Labens as the executive director of communications and marketing and former director of strategic recruitment;
- Bradly Booke, former assistant vice president of admission, as the associate vice president of admission;
- Paul Burgess, formerly director of international admission, as the director of international and California admission;
- R. Neill Aguiluz as the director of admission technology;
- Keith Stanford, director of Midwest recruitment; and
- Owen Knight, previously served as the associate director of admission, as the director of admission engagement.
“Tulane has seen incredible success over the past five years, due to the diligence and hard work of our undergraduate admission team,” Dattagupta said.
“Even during the height of the pandemic, our team exercised creativity and dedication to keep our audience connected to Tulane and was recognized for it. Now, with our expanded vision, we will be able to bring the excitement and rewarding experiences of a college campus to middle school and high school students too, while still engaging our prospective students and their families.”
Visit https://admission.tulane.edu/meet-us for more info about Tulane’s admission team.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.