Athens Residents are Invited to Join the Festivities as Alabama's Best Restaurant Chain Opens New Store with Prizes and Giveaways.
Good news for chicken salad fans in Athens, Alabama, with Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only fast-casual chicken salad restaurant concept opening a store in Athens on Wednesday, March 29.
Chicken Salad Chick Athens is located at 22175 U.S. Highway 72 East and will be the 28th location in the state where it was founded,
There is a range of giveaways and opportunities to win free food to mark the opening.
- Wednesday, March 29 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first guest in line will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year. The next 99 guests in line receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for a year.
- Thursday, March 30 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. will receive a free Chick Tote Bag.
- Friday, March 31 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. will receive a free Chick Tumbler
- Saturday, March 11 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. will receive a free Chick Wooden Cutting Board.
"Chicken Salad Chick got its start in Alabama 15 years ago, and we are proud to have grown throughout the state. The friendly, small-town atmosphere in Athens is the perfect fit for our made-from-scratch chicken salad favorites served from the heart. We look forward to feeding our guests with Quick Chicks on the go or welcoming them into our dining room for fresh food and lively conversation. Either way, we're here to enrich the community and spread the joy of Chicken Salad Chick." Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick.
Athens Chicken Salad Chick
- 22175 U.S. Highway 72 East, Athens, Alabama
Open Monday to Saturday from 10 am – 8 pm
Are you excited to see a new location of Chicken Salad Chick open in Athens? Have you been to any of their other sites in Alabama? Will you be trying to win free chicken salad for a year?
Please leave your thoughts in the comments below and share this article with others so they can join the conversation.
Comments / 1