Logan Paul is set to have the biggest match of his professional wrestling career this Saturday when he faces Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns in the presumed main event at WWE Crown Jewel, but apparently he will not be alone.
According to Wrestling Observer Radio's Dave Meltzer, Logan's brother Jake, who is also a boxer, is set to make a surprise appearance at the event.
“Jake Paul is going to be there. Jake Paul in Logan Paul’s corner and The Usos in Roman Reigns’ corner, and Solo Sikoa.”
This was widely expected, and even teased by Logan Paul during an interview with Ryan Satin, via Bleacher Report.
“Truthfully, I think it’s inevitable. I’m biased, but I think what we’re doing is incredibly exciting, at least for me, personally, it is incredibly exciting" he said.
“If I were watching two brothers take over, and I use that word intentionally, take over two highly entertaining sports, boxing and wrestling in a way that has never been done before, my curiosity would be peaked.”
WWE's Crown Jewel is taking place in Saudi Arabia this Saturday, and boasts a packed lineup of matches.
- The O.C. (A.J. Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows) vs. Judgement Day (Finn Balor, Damian Priest and Dominick Mysterio)
- Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley
- Braun Strowman vs. Omos
- Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross (Steel cage match)
- Undisputed tag team championship -- The Usos (c) vs. Brawling Brutes (Butch and Ridge Holland)
- Raw women's championship -- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley (Last Woman Standing match)