What Are Blue Zones?
The world's healthiest people live in Blue Zones. There are five places in the world dubbed with this title. In these areas, people enjoy long, healthy lives:. People within these regions are at their healthiest by getting 95% of their calories from plants. The remaining 5% comes from animals. Water, of course, is their drink of choice.Read full story