A careless act leads to a "sad" snake discovery and prompts an urgent plea

Anita Durairaj
Image for representation onlyPhoto byMax BenderonUnsplash

Yahoo News reports how human littering can be dangerous for animals.

One incident in particular serves as a prime example of this.

In a series of photos posted online, a copperhead snake was found trapped in the metal can of an energy drink.

The snake was stuck and couldn't back out of the can. An expert could only get the snake out by cutting into the can.

The cans had been discarded as trash. Frogs, lizards, and reptiles were in danger of getting stuck in these discarded cans.

Animals experts warn against littering and that it could be dangerous for wildlife.

This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.

Comments / 0

Published by

Trained with a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Cincinnati, I write unique and interesting articles focused on science, history, and current events.


More from Anita Durairaj

Comments / 0