Medics can't believe what they find inside a man's throat after he suffers an accident in a bathroom

Anita Durairaj
Image for representation onlyPhoto byLuteonUnsplash

Yahoo News reports that a man in El Salvador suffered an unfortunate incident while brushing his teeth.

The man was brushing his teeth when his plastic toothbrush snapped in half.

His reflexes caused him to gulp down one portion or half of the brush. The snapped head of the toothbrush had lodged itself in his esophagus.

He was rushed to the hospital where radiologists took a chest x-ray and couldn't believe the sight of the brush head in the man's esophagus.

The brush head was eventually pulled out via a minimally invasive procedure.

The surgeons involved in the toothbrush retrieval were praised for their skills.

This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.

Comments / 0

Published by

Trained with a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Cincinnati, I write unique and interesting articles focused on science, history, and current events.


More from Anita Durairaj

Comments / 0