A woman cleaning out her fridge made a deadly mistake with her dog that led to a traumatic vet visit

Anita Durairaj
Image for representation onlyPhoto byAmy HumphriesonUnsplash

A woman cleaning out her fridge made a deadly mistake that affected the health of her dog.

The incident reported in Yahoo News occurred after the woman threw out rotten strawberries and apples.

The woman didn't think anything of it until her dog got sick.

The woman claimed that her dog experienced symptoms of tremors and seizures.

According to the woman, the dog had only eaten a "tiny bit" but it was enough to cause rapid deterioration.

After driving her dog to the emergency vet, she found out that the cause was mold poisoning. The mold was found in the rotten food.

While humans may be able to get away with eating some mold such as those found in cheese, animals cannot.

The woman ended up sharing a video warning dog owners about the dangers of mold poisoning.

This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.

Comments / 1

Published by

Trained with a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Cincinnati, I write unique and interesting articles focused on science, history, and current events.


More from Anita Durairaj

Comments / 0