A couple makes a disturbing find after eating their KFC chicken drumsticks. They end up "throwing up."

Anita Durairaj

In an article in Yahoo News, a couple makes a very concerning find after they finish up their chicken meal from KFC.

The incident took place in Annandale, Australia.

A couple was enjoying their KFC meal on the couch while watching a movie. They turned off the lights for the movie and were sitting in the dark eating KFC chicken.

When the movie was finished, the lights were turned back on again and that was when they noticed that the chicken they had just eaten was still raw.

In fact, the chicken drumstick showed red flesh still on the bone. The couple felt so sickened that they threw up the food.

They also immediately contacted their local KFC store but they claimed that the manager was very rude, said nothing and just hung up.

They have now shared an image of the undercooked and raw KFC chicken on social media. The image was circulated with the caption,

"KFC Annandale is the place to go if you want salmonella,"

After the image was posted online, a food safety expert issued his own advice about the uncooked chicken.

"The image of the alleged KFC meal is very concerning because the chicken appears raw ... Undercooked chicken presents a serious health risk to consumers,"

He also claimed that customers need to immediately stop eating if they find that their chicken is undercooked.

He warned,

Consumers finding that poultry is undercooked, such as in the image, should immediately stop eating the food,"

Eating raw chicken can lead to foodborne illnesses caused by bacteria.

This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.

Comments / 18

Published by

Trained with a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Cincinnati, I write unique and interesting articles focused on science, history, and current events.


More from Anita Durairaj

Comments / 0