COLUMBUS, OH - The Franklin County Sheriff's Office in Columbus, Ohio is opening a job position for a Control Room Technician. The salary for this position is $32,780.80 per year. The vacancy of this full-time job will close until it's filled.
The control Room Technician's main responsibility would be to monitor closed-circuit television and radio traffic, fire and burglar alarms, panic alarms, elevator emergency calls, outside call boxes, and various security and public areas from the control centers. You will work under the supervision of the management.
The duties below are only illustrations of some of your works that may be performed during your duties. Other duties not included are not meant to be excluded if the works are similar.
- Dispatch radios to security personnel.
- Responsible for communicating with the general public and safety personnel during emergencies.
- Monitor the opening and closing of facilities.
- Review and record security incident reports and disseminate them to the appropriate staff.
- Prepare reports on incidents that occur in County facilities.
- Monitor all visitors, employees, and packages entering the facility.
- Assign radios and keys to Facility Security Officers as needed.
- At least 18 years old.
- Possess a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
- Possess knowledge of FCSO policies, procedures, and safety practices.
- Able to operate fire and security alarms, call boxes, radios, general office equipment.
- Able to solve problems calmly.
- Prepare forms, records, and public relations.
If you are interested in applying for the position, visit governmentjobs.com and submit a copy of a valid photo ID and other required documents.
For more information regarding benefits and other work-related questions, please contact 614-525-6631.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.