CLEVELAND, OH — Cleveland Play House, the 2015 Regional Theater Tony Award winner, is looking for a creative, imaginative, and enthusiastic storyteller to join their marketing team. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Audience Engagement & Accessibility Manager supports strategic goals, outreach efforts, audience engagement, and earned revenue.
This dedicated team member will assist CPH in designing and implementing new tactics to change their brand into one that inspires a sense of belonging among all audiences.
The Audience Engagement and Accessibility Manager should be a strategic thinker, a team player, and knowledgeable about target marketing techniques, database, analytical resources, and best practices for providing accessibility services to theater audiences.
The following responsibilities must be carried out under CPH's mission: to inspire, stimulate, and delight diverse audiences in Northeast Ohio through high-quality plays and theatrical education programs. This person is responsible for the following tasks and obligations as part of the communications, marketing, and audience services teams:
- Act as an advocate for people with disabilities and stay up to date on inclusive access, best practices and applicable accessibility regulations.
- Collaborate on numerous projects and events with artists, educators, developers, and producers to improve the CPH user experience.
- Investigate tools and resources for developing and increasing accessible services.
- Contribute to developing an accessible performance calendar to satisfy the needs of CPH's various audiences.
- Support the design and auditing of audience feedback and performance event questionnaires.
- Develop and implement accessible programming operational strategies such as ASL-interpreted performances, audio-described performances, and open-captioned performances.
- And more.
In the marketing and communications area this position is responsible to:
- Audit, analyze, and generate reports on digital marketing metrics and demographics of target audiences to help guide plans and campaigns that will attract and keep, customers across product lines.
- Develop and implement data-driven strategies to boost lead generation, engagement metrics, and conversion rates among consumers.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the Associate Director of Marketing to find suitable community and promotional partnerships for lead generation and audience diversification.
- And more.
To apply for this position, candidates are required to have more than 3 years of customer service, community relations, or a related field/industry experience; strong organizational, project, and time management abilities, as well as presenting abilities; web analytics, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and AdWords experience/working knowledge; mail marketing, surveying, and social media curating.
Applicants must also possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM or ticketing software, and Google Suite, ability to communicate in writing over the phone, in person, and in front of big groups in an effective, tactful, and professional manner, and the ability to converse well in English.
This employment pays between $36,000 and $40,000. Group health insurance, paid vacation, and the option to enroll in a 401(k) plan are all included in the benefits package. A dental and vision plan is provided as an option. It is necessary to work certain nights and weekends. There will be some travel involved. It's also possible that you'll be able to work from home.
Applicants should include a cover letter and résumé with their application. Visit CPH's website at www.clevelandplayhouse.com for more information on Cleveland Play House, including information on employee benefits and the business culture. The start date for this position is expected to occur in late August 2021.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.