CLEVELAND, OH — On July 6, the City Hall Branch of Cleveland Public Library will be open for on-the-spot patrons. Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM will be the hours of operation.
Social distancing practices will be in effect with spaced seating for 12 people, which includes the three public computer terminals. The library will offer door service for a variety of needs before July 6's public opening.
Visitors to City Hall and other city buildings starting on Tuesday, July 6 will experience new or upgraded safety and health protocols. When entering, all visitors will be badged, which includes giving information about their destination in the building. Facial coverings are obligatory and all visitors may be subject to temperature screening or self-assessments. Visitors will also see signage all over the building with health info. Social distancing will be expected.
Additional safety and health protocols for all City Hall visitors:
- To enter City Hall, all visitors must have an appointment or specific business.
- All visitors will be given identification badges (i.e., citizen name, destination department, photo, and be color-coded) and screened for their visit.
- Security will observe City Hall/Department/Occupancy/Vital Statistics population.
- Security will track capacity and roam City Hall as well as make random security visits and calls.
- Bags will be examined for weapons and illegal goods before entering City Hall.
- Visitors that are found wandering around City Hall will be directed to their intended department or asked to leave the premises.
- Wearing masks while in all areas of City Hall is mandatory for all visitors.
For more information regarding visits to City Hall after July 6, check the city’s recent announcement lifting the proclamation of civil emergency which can be read here http://www.clevelandohio.gov/05.27.21EndCivilEmergencyProclamation.