The May Dugan Center’s Food and Clothing Program assures safety for vulnerable individuals, families, elders, children, and veterans. The program aims to help by providing produce, food, and clothing distributions.
The Produce and Food Distribution will be on the following days:
- Wednesday, June 9th, 10 am-2 pm: Drive Thru Only Distribution
- Thursday, June 10th: Walk-in Distribution (call 216-631-5800 x300 for an appointment)
- Wednesday, June 23rd, 10 am-2 pm: Drive Thru Only Distribution
- Thursday, June 24th: Walk-in Distribution (call 216-631-5800 x300 for an appointment)
The center advises participants of the program to read the full description of the process to minimize contact before coming:
- Walk-ins are not accommodated on Distribution Wednesday. People must drive and line up on Bridge Avenue and continue westward.
- Participants must remain in the car, and staff and volunteers will place food in the trunks. Participants are asked to provide sufficient trunk space for the food.
- A valid driver’s license or state ID is required. Although, participants with expired IDs will still receive food.
If participants don’t have a vehicle, they can authorize someone to pick up food on their behalf. The person must bring a letter containing the following information: the recipient’s name, the name of the person picking up food, the day of the distribution, and the recipient’s signature. This letter can be handwritten.
If participants don’t have any vehicle available, contact the May Dugan Center at 216-631-5800 ext. 300. The center will arrange and ensure participants receive the food.
The Clothing Distribution will only be available as a request-only service, contact at 216-631-5800 ext. 400.
The May Dugan Center team will follow up with participants to discuss their clothing needs; however, there is no guarantee that the items requested will be available in their current inventory. After the team can fulfill the participant’s requests, a time will be scheduled for participants to come to the center for pick up.
For inquiries, please call May Dugan Center’s Clothing Request Line at 216-631-5800 ext. 400.