ATLANTA, GA — Atlanta Botanical Garden is having Garden Playtime for artistic activities that will stimulate your child’s interest in the natural world. The event will be held on Tuesday, July 6 from 10 a.m. till noon at Atlanta Botanical Garden, 1345 Piedmont Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30309.
The event is aimed for kids aged 2 – 5 years old. Attending children should be accompanied by an adult.
Garden Playtime has been redesigned around best practices during the pandemic, so please read the procedures below before attending:
- This program has been temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations.
- Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot between 10 a.m. and noon. Guests will be admitted on a rolling basis as tables become available.
- Tables are spaced twelve-feet apart per family or caregiver-child group and are disinfected between uses.
- Each family can participate in one or two short, creative activities with a focus on those that can be done independently at your table.
- Each table will receive designated supplies for their group. All supplies are thoroughly disinfected between uses, with an emphasis on individual materials.
- Learn about the Garden’s safety protocols, including mask policies, here.
The garden will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check their website regularly for any updates to their policies and family program offerings.
This event is free with garden submission and no registration is required. It will be canceled in case rain, cold temperatures or inclement weather makes outdoor programming impractical.
See the safety protocol and get your ticket in advance at https://atlantabg.org/plan-your-visit/.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.