See another side to Dallas on a haunted walking tour at night.
Take a guided tour and explore the historical district of downtown Dallas, where you will stop at 4 bars located in old buildings, each with ghost stories or other legends. You will hear about some of the city's top mysteries and creepiest haunted tales. Note: Drinks are at your own expense.
* from $36.52 per adult (Ages 21 and up) - max of 16 people per group
See website for availability.
- Costumed Local Guide
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Stories of the Haunted History of Dallas
- Stops at up to 4 local haunted bars
- Take-home commemorative can cooler or cup!
What's not included
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Green Door Public House, 600 S Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
- Jaxon Beer Garden, 311 S Akard St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA Stick around after the tour for some late-night eats!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43154P4 Call - 1-855-275-5071
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years. Must have Valid photo ID.
- Dress for the weather with comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers