Many businesses in Fort Worth are pondering on the best course of action after the CDC modified its masking recommendations. As the coronavirus delta variant surges across the county, business owners are becoming more cautious.
In light of the CDC’S new recommendation, which highlights the need for vaccinated people to wear masks indoors, it is likely that Fort Worth businesses and attractions could revise their own rules for protection, as The Star Telegram reports.
Read on to find out what the current situation is for some of the stores and restaurants you regularly go to.
What are the details?
This is how masks feature in safety policies across Fort Worth stores and restaurants:
- McDonald’s is requiring all employees to wear masks. It is not mandatory for customers to have face coverings.
- Walmart and Sam’s Club are asking all employees to use masks in areas marked as high infection ones. Customers don’t have to wear masks.
- Target is not asking employees or customers to wear masks.
- Starbucks requires all employees and customers to have on a face mask.
- Outback Steakhouse doesn’t mandate masks for customers, but its employees must wear them.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar is not making employees or customers wear masks.
- Red Lobster employees must wear masks, but customers don’t have to.
- Sprouts Farmers Market does not require either customers or employees to use face covers.
- Fort Worth Zoo does not require employees or visitors to wear masks.
- Omni Fort Worth Hotel does not mandate masks for employees or customers.
- Kimbell Art Museum is not mandating masks for vaccinated visitors. All others must wear masks.
- Billy Bob’s Texas does not require employees or customers to use face covers.
- Heim Barbecue on the River is not making employees or customers wear masks.
- Trinity College Irish Pub is not requiring masks for employees or customers.
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium only requires unvaccinated employees to wear masks. Customers don’t have to wear them.
- Martin House Brewing Company does not require face covers for employees or customers.