Looking for last minute gifts but don't want to rely on Amazon? Check out these locally owned businesses on Long Island. These local shops will help you find a gift for everyone on your holiday shopping list from the foodies to the fashion lovers. You can shop handmade gifts or local experiences!
1. @Shop_prettylittlepearl For the Fashionista!
Classy online boutique with gorgeous dresses, shoes, & jewelry! The perfect cocktail dress for any winter party. You can shop a variety of categories including bridal, little girls, oyster shells & resort! Hello vacation vibes!
2. @Boardsbysummer For the cheese lover!
Festive cheese boards for your next party! Whether you're the host or the guest, this Christmas tree board is the perfect treat!
3. @Vals_craftycreations For the basic Christmas fanatic!
Etsy shop with handmade gifts, personalized items and all the fun holiday tees!
4. @All_American_Wontons For the comfort food obsessed!
Wontons for every craving! Flavors include banana Nutella, Philly cheesesteak, bacon mac n' cheese, jalapeño popper, honey BBQ chicken and even vegan nacho!
5. @peconicbayvineyards For the wine lovers!
Stop by the vineyard and pick up a festive bottle or two! You don't even have to wrap these holiday bottles; the labels are stunning! Stay for the cheese and chocolate pairings and enjoy the ambience!
6. @jmdbyjilldivito for the style gurus!
Need a little retail therapy to get through the holidays? Check out Jill's jewelery and accessory shop! She does home parties and trunk shows too
7. @kookiesbykrista for the sweet tooth friend!
Local bakery with delivery services and personalized goodies!
8. @santaschristmastreefarmli for the believer!
Stop by Santa's to get into the Christmas spirit and pick up some one of a kind presents in the most magical gift shop!
9. @lovestruckbytwo for the Long Island raised!
Shop all the island vibes apparel to represent the island we call home!
10. @thredny for the contemporary shopper!
Stop in Thred for a cozy sweater, some leather pants, a date night dress or festive home decor!
Comments / 1