Resorts World Las Vegas officially opened at 11 p.m. on Thursday, June 24.
Resorts World Las Vegas is the first ground-up resort development on the Las Vegas strip in over a decade. The resort was developed by Genting Group, a leader in the global gaming and hospitality industry.
Since 1965, Genting Group has more than 50 years of experience in developing and operating destination resorts in the Americas, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the Bahamas, offering an unparalleled resort experience and iconic entertainment attractions to over 50 million visitors a year.
Genting partnered with Hilton for the Resorts World Las Vegas hotel accommodations.
The property offers 3,500 luxury guest rooms and suites from three premium Hilton brands:
- Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World - the largest Conrad Hotel and Resorts property in the world offers 1,496 contemporary and luxury guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet, boasting luxe amenities and a curated art program.
- Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts - the first LXR Hotels & Resorts located in the U.S. showcases an intimate collection of 236 impeccably designed guest rooms, suites, and villas ranging from 550 to 7,000 square feet that feature lavish accommodations, upscale amenities, and highly personalized service.
- Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World - a marquee hotel Hilton Hotels & Resorts features 1,774 full-service guest rooms and suites ranging from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, elevated amenities in a comfortable and refined setting.
The partnership with Hilton is the largest multi-brand deal in Hilton's history.
"We are thrilled to unveil Resorts World Las Vegas – an incredible property that marks the return of our signature Hilton hospitality on the Strip," said Chris Nassetta, President and CEO of Hilton. "Together, Hilton, Genting and Resorts World Las Vegas are committed to delivering unforgettable experiences for our guests, and this new resort raises the bar for Las Vegas. As we offer outstanding hotels, dining, entertainment and design, we are thrilled to welcome guests to the entertainment capital of the world for years to come."
- Dining – Guests can choose from over 40 food and beverage options at Resorts World Las Vegas, ranging from fine-dining and quick-service venues to original and exclusive concepts. Currently, you'll find Kusa Nori, Genting Palace, Sun's Out Buns Out, Famous Foods Street Eats, Wally's Wine & Spirits, and Craig's Vegan.
Exciting famous chef creations at Famous Foods Street Eats include Blood Bros BBQ by Quy Hoang & Robin & Terry Wong, Mozz Bar by Chef James Trees, Pepita's Kitchen by Dedet de la Fuente, and Streetbird by Chef Marcus Samuelsson.
- Entertainment – A 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue with innovative staging, the latest in technology and audio-visual capabilities, and unrivaled amenities for the performing talent and guests, this new-generation theatre. Engagements starting in November are Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan.
- Retail – With approximately 70,000 square feet of dedicated retail space, Resorts World Las Vegas will present two levels of unique boutique shops and experiential offerings from luxury and lifestyle brands which include Fred Segal, Judith Leiber, Hervé Léger, and Pepper.
- Nightlife – Concepts include Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub featuring top-tier DJs, Zedd and Tiësto, as well as an unprecedented number of female artists including Becky G, Madison Beer, Charly Jordan, and Madds.
- Meetings – In addition to 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, Resorts World Las Vegas will also feature the first passenger station and tunnel to connect to the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via an innovative underground transportation system later this Summer. Convention-goers will swiftly be transported between the resort and the LVCC via all-electric vehicles in minutes.
- Technology – Resorts World Las Vegas offers a variety of new-age technology advancements across the property, including mobile check-in and digital key, an AI-powered digital concierge named Red, and more. The resort also boasts over 200,000 square feet of captivating LED displays including a 100,000-square-foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the U.S.).
- Casino – The next-generation casino floor at Resorts World Las Vegas will feature 117,000 square feet of gaming complete with slots, table games, a dedicated poker room, high-limit areas and a sportsbook. Guests will be able to earn points towards curated benefits when they dine, shop and play with Genting Rewards, the resort's loyalty program.
- Pool and Spa – The resort will offer additional amenities including an expansive 5.5-acre pool complex – the largest pool deck in Las Vegas – featuring seven unique pool experiences including the only infinity-edge pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000-square-foot, world-class spa experience.
The integrated luxury resort redefines the hospitality standard in Las Vegas.
"After years of planning and constructing this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the hospitality standard in Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, more variety of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the city's most progressive technology," said Scott Sibella, President of Resorts World Las Vegas."
I know where I'm staying on my next Vegas trip. How about you?
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.