Florida’s Own Duffy’s Sports Bar Celebrates Easter, March Madness, and St. Paddy’s Day this Weekend with Three delectable Menus.
I got wind that one of my favorite Tampa sports bars, Duffy’s Sports Grill had a Peep-Tini on the menu for Easter. I went in to find that they were also still celebrating St. Paddy’s Day and March Madness. I indulged in all three.
Yes, all three occasions are celebrated at Duffy’s and the menus are available now until April 5th.
Taste of Ireland
So, I was lucky that I didn’t miss out on Saint Patricks Day eats, but it was hard to choose! The Taste of Ireland Menu has all the St. Paddy’s eats!
• Loaded Potato Soup: Creamy potato soup, applewood smoked bacon, aged cheddar, and green onions
• Irish Potato Skins: Crispy potato skins stuffed with think sliced Certified Angus Beef corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and 1,000 island dressing
• Ruben Burger: ½ Certified Angus Beef patty, shaved corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, Duffy’s burger sauce on an artisan bun
• Shamrock Pie: Chocolate mint ice cream, Oreo cookie crust, and chocolate fudge
Featured Drink Specials
• Dublin Drop: Guinness Draught, Baileys Irish Cream, Jamerson Cold Brew Whiskey
• Jameson Black Barrel Old Fashioned: Jameson Black Barrel Whiskey, cane sugar, Angostura bitters, orange peel
• Lucky Duffy: Jameson Irish Whiskey, Bundaberg Ginger Beer, lemonade, Angostura bitters
I went with the Ruben Burger. I absolutely love corned beef and look forward to specials like this every March. If you have never had a Duffy’s burger please do yourself a favor and order one. You get it cooked to order with Duffy’s sauce on an artisan bun.
The Ruben Burger’s thinly shaved corned beef and sauerkraut satisfied my Irish craving!
March Madness Menu
My visit was perfect because HubbyStanks was able to catch UCLA beat Michigan while I indulged in nachos and the crispiest onion rings.
• Slam Dunk Nachos: Hand-cut tortilla chips, creamy queso blanco, carne asada, chili beans, pickled jalapenos, cilantro, green onions, sriracha aioli, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole
• Onion Ring Tower: Thick-cut beer-battered onion rings, buttermilk ranch, spicy bayou sauce
• Sky Box Triple Bacon Cheeseburger: Three ¼ lb Certified Angus Beef patties, applewood smoked bacon, vine-ripened tomato, hand-leafed lettuce, onion, American cheese, Duffy’s burger sauce
Featured Drink Special
• Bud Light Buckets: 5 for $13.
This is where Duffy’s menu really shines. Nachos at Duffy’s is always a treat, but the Slam Dunk Nachos had everything I crave. The steak pieces of carne asada and toppings gave it a Tex-Mex flare.
My favorite thing to order at Duffy’s is the Onion Ring Tower, so I was glad it was included in the March Madness specials! These are the crispiest rings and the onions don’t slide out! The beer batter is solid, and that Bayou dipping sauce is to die for.
• Surf & Turf: Lobster Tail and Filet Mignon
• Twin Lobster Tails: Two Succulent Lobster Tails
• Lobster Linguini: Lobster Tails atop linguine pasta in a decadent sauce
• Filet Mignon: Turf only Filet Mignon Steak meal
Featured Drink Special
• Peep-Tini: Decadent White Chocolate Godiva dessert martini
Sadly, since it was not Easter Weekend yet, I couldn’t order the Surf & Turf (as if I would have the room), but I may swing by to get the Lobster Linguini for lunch on Saturday! It’s calling my name.
The Easter Menu is only available this weekend, April 3-4, but the Peep-Tini has been available all week! Who wouldn’t want peeps this time of year?
Duffy’s Is a Florida Institution
The original “Duffy’s Drafthouse”, was founded by two childhood friends turned business partners in Lake Park, Florida in 1985. Since then the company has grown and changed its name to Duffy’s Sports Grill.
The combination of a quality menu and sports has proven to be a successful recipe for Duffy’s. There are 34 locations Florida-Wide. It’s one of Florida’s tastiest sports bar chains!
The Tampa location on Dale Mabry is just down the road from the Raymond James stadium and right off of I-275 so It’s the perfect spot to visit to watch a game, get a bite after a game or just eat!
Check out my visit to Duffy’s Tampa to catch the NCAA March Madness last four of the Elite Eight on March 30: