We all know that plants are considered an important resource as they support life in many ways, such as cleaning the outdoor and indoor air. And using plants home-grown in your area is another way to make sure your garden is helping the environment.
But you should know that some poisonous plants can be deadly. And these plants are very dangerous for your children and pets. Therefore, never grow such plants in your garden or house.
Wash your entire body if you accidentally come in contact with it, as the resin of this plant can be fatal.
Poison hemlock is commonly called deadly hemlock. Every part of this plant is poisonous, including the leaves, stems, fruits, and roots.
These plants are usually seen in Grass pastures, roadsides, drainage ditches, and stream banks in cold climates. And identify this plant with red and purple spots, and the leave of this plant are bright green with small white flowers.
People are usually confused these plants with anise, coltsfoot, fennel, chervil, and wild carrot. And do not burn these plants because the resin of the plants is very dangerous.
Symptoms of Poison hemlock may include:
- Increase and decrease heart rate
- Muscles pain
- Rashes on skin
- Muscles weakness
- Respiratory failure
- Digestive tract irritation
- Acute renal failure or death
Are you worried about the most dangerous plant in Tennessee? Give your opinion in the comment section, and if you think more people should read this article, share it on social media and with your friends and family.
Disclaimer: This article is only for informational purposes. It is not medical advice, and if you come in contact with these plants, please consult a doctor before making any decision that could impact your health.