It is my time-tested recipe with a regular skillet at home. Well, I always believe that making good food is not about spending long hours in the kitchen.
I prefer quick recipes when my stomach craves ultimately or when I am in no mood for elaborate cooking.
This time I indulge my senses with the intensely easy recipe of Regular Crepes. It is a quick & easy meal to treat the craving stomach at any time.
I tried out this super-easy recipe that got prepared in just 15 minutes.
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon white sugar
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Follow these simple steps:
Take a large bowl:
1. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
2. Then, mix the remaining ingredients with them until smooth. After that, Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat.
3. Then, Scoop the mixture onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe.
4. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
5. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes (until the bottom is light brown).
Loosen the crepe with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Stack the finished crepes by putting wax paper between each one.
Enjoy the expeditious bites without compromising on the flavors.