Podcasting is similar to blogging, except you do it with your voice rather than your keyboard.
You'd get the same advantages and go about it the same manner (post regular
content, and so forth). But it's merely a means to accommodate folks who prefer to learn by listening compared to reading
You'll need a headphone, microphone, and software to get started with podcasting.
Podcasting can be used to make money in the same manner that blogging can via
ads, Google AdSense, and proposing other programs that provide similar services commissions.
The following are some actions you can take to become a podcaster:
- Create a website where you may post podcasts.
- If you don't already have something, you can use a free recording application like Audacity to record your stuff.
- Convert your recordings to mp3; upload your mp3 to your website with a description; Begin sharing!
- Get it converted to MP3 format, then upload it to your website. Keep adding content as often as possible to build up a regular listener base.
- Start promoting your site on social media, among friends, or through other traffic tactics (if you don't have the time or know-how, you can outsource a lot of this to Burn Your To Do List)
Many people choose to seek counseling online rather than meeting with people in person.
They believe they can be more anonymous this way, and it also saves them time by eliminating the need to drive.
This could be an enjoyable job for you if you have the skill to properly counsel individuals.
A specific degree is not required, though it will clearly offer you an advantage.
The Following Are Some Actions You Can Take To Become An Online Counselor:
- Create a website that explains your qualifications and how you can assist others. Let folks know if you don't have a degree or qualifications to prescribe anything.Some folks simply want to pay you to listen to their complaints and express their frustrations. Just be careful not to go beyond your legal authority.
- Start promoting your site on social media, among friends, or through other traffic tactics (if you don't have the time or know-how, you can outsource a lot of this to Burn Your To Do List).
- Begin to expand your customer base. Perform admirably, develop referral schemes, and begin gathering compliments from those you assist.
How much money can I make as an online counselor?
- You can earn $100-$200 each hour depending on your ability level.
Become a Domain or Website Broker
Many people are interested in purchasing other people's websites. They want to buy websites so that they can own established websites without having to perform the work themselves, or they consider sites as having profit potential, and so on.Many people would like to sell their websites as well... but I'm not sure how.As a website broker, you can connect buyers and sellers and charge a commission for the introductions.
The Following Are Some Measures You Can Take To Become a Website Broker
- Create a website that outlines the essentials of your business. Update the website with what customers are seeking for and what vendors have as buyers and sellers become interested. If you include the seller's website address on your website, buyers will be able to circumvent your commission. Simply include general information.
- Start looking for folks that want to buy or sell their websites. You can locate these people on current purchasing and selling sites like Flippa.com, SiteSell.com, and BuySellWebsite.com. Even if persons are already listed on one website, that does not rule out the possibility of additional assistance.
- Don't offer customers site information until they sign documentation agreeing not to go around you, sign a noncompete agreement, and so forth.
- Collect a share of the profits when a deal is made.
On Behalf of Others, Sell Their Items on eBay
You can list products on eBay that you don't have yet.
If you do decide to go ahead with it, make sure you don't break eBay's pre-sale item rules.
The wonderful thing about this is that you can buy items that are nearly sold out online and then sell them on eBay while you wait for them to arrive.
You can also sell your friend's belongings without having them in your house. Another option is to sell products before purchasing them to gauge demand. This is a great method to get extra money without taking any risks. You can sell tickets, and
here are some measures to follow in order to sell other people's rubbish on eBay:
- Set up an eBay account and a payment mechanism to accept payments.
- Set up a virtual store as a buyer and select a few products from others who want to sell their items to display on your product page.