A man living in McMinn Street, Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, called 911 regarding his unconscious roommate, and the police immediately rushed to the location along with paramedics. Although the man died by the time they arrived, they had something else to worry about.
In the house, they found over 200 snakes, of them around 100 venomous, including the black mamba. Apart from these reptiles, the house had a 3-foot-long dwarf crocodile and a huge lizard in its basement.
Despite the strange circumstances of their discovery, the animals were kept in clean cages safely. The crocodile was in a pool of fresh, clean water. None of the reptiles showed any signs of ab*se.
According to the media, there are four adults living in the house, along with a 3-year-old child. One of them fainted suddenly, which is when a roommate called 911. The dead man was thought to have died of a snake bite found on the inside of his wrist until a toxicologist confirmed it was an old mark. The reason for his death is unknown now.
All the adults in the house had moved two to three months ago to Aliquippa as a part of their exotic reptiles selling business. But due to the rules in the state, the venomous snakes were removed from the house and transferred to the Hook exotic pet store in Ambridge.
Should venomous animals be grown in houses? What do you think? Let us know in the comment box. Share this with others and follow me for similar stories.